Sunday, October 4, 2009

Mac Scott is here!!!

I'm just starting this blog, but wanted to cover what's been happening in our lives over the past couple of months. God blessed me and Scott beyond measure on July 20, 2009 at 8:42 pm with a 7 pound 10 ounce healthy baby boy. Undescribable joy and love instantly entered our lives when we first heard his amazing, little cry. Truly, our cup runneth over!

It's heavenly how I can love him so much that it
feels like I am electrically charged when I hold him and he looks in my eyes. There may be no greater role in life than to bring God glory by being a mother to one of his most beautiful creations! As parents, we tend to worry about so many different things when it comes to our children. I find so much comfort in the following scripture:

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well... All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.
Psalm 139: 13-14, 16




No comments:

Post a Comment